I’m always up for a bargain so when I find out that Beauty.com has a 20% off sale on many of its cult-favorite beauty products, the least I can do is share my excitement. There are some restrictions, but for the most part, I could see the discount on many products that I’ve been meaning to try and/or that are popular. For example, all of these are elligible:
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser
- Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder
- Personal Microderm Device & Clarisonic
- Butter London polishes
- A bunch of Korres products
- …and many other pretty, shiny things that would force my credit card to file for bankruptcy.
I thought of giving Origins’ VitaZing a shot since I heard good things about it and because I thought it might be the perfect product for lazy “no makeup” days, but alas, Origins products are excluded from the sale. Mayhaps it’s a sign that I’m just not meant to love Origins products no matter how much I want to.
Check out the sale if you’re in need of re-stocking your staples or if you’ve been eyeing a certain product for a while! AND, there’s free shipping on orders of $25 of more. Expires tonight, 6/21/2012, at 11:59 PT. For my part? Must. Resist.
Update: Faility fail fail. Resist, I did not. On the plus side, you can look forward to an eventual review of Butter London Teddy Girl, Essie Disappearing Trick Conditioning Cuticle Remover, and LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight.